Visitors to Furness Golf Club are afforded a warm welcome
Visitors are welcome to Furness Golf club throughout the week and can look forward to an challenging round, followed by some of our excellent catering.
We have special packages available for groups of 8 or more, both with or without catering. If you require more information please contact the Club Secretary on 01229 471232.
Our Summer Green Fees for visitors to the course are as follows…
|Per Round||Per Day|
|Visitor with playing member||£20||£25|
Summer savers are available with some great savings. Please click on the link below for further information Summer Saver
Courtesy of the course is granted to the following:
Current Captains of UK Golf Clubs
- Immediate Past Captains of UK Golf Clubs
- Lady Captains of UK Golf Clubs
- Immediate Past Lady Captains of UK Golf Clubs
- Members of the Association of Golf Club Secretaries
- Members of BIGGA
- Members of PGA (by prior arrangement)
- Barrow-in-Furness is situated at the southern tip of Cumbria, to the north of Morecambe Bay and set against the spectacular backdrop of the English Lake District Mountains.